7/10/13

Confessions!

When I saw #kinderblog13's most recent blogging challenge, I was not sure what to say. I don't feel like I have anything big to confess! After thinking for some time, I realized that I would post about things that I really love and don't share all that often. Here goes!

1. Blog designing!
I am now working alongside Erika and Misty at Honey Bunch Blog Design creating custom made blog templates AND premades! If you want to see some of my work, click this link or the image below. Blog designing has always been something I enjoyed doing for fun, and now I get to do it all the time!

2. Skype
I love Skype. I use it every single day, and don't know what I would do without it!

3. My journal
Last year, I started writing in my 5 year journal. It has one page for every day of the year with 5 sections in that day to write in. Every day, you write the year at the top of a blank section and write 3-4 sentences of what you did that day. It's really fun to go back and see all the cool things I did last year at this time.

4. Acer V5 Touch
I bought this laptop just a few weeks ago and cannot believe how much fun it is to use! It has a touch screen and Windows 8. I love the touch screen because I can flip through the open applications quickly and also click things faster than I did with a mouse. Fantastic little laptop!

5. Target and Dollar Tree
They have wonderful stuff there. Affordable enough for a private school teacher who doesn't make a fortune.

My last confession is that my inservice starts on July 31st...and I haven't even gone back into my classroom yet. The first day of school is August 9th!! Maintenance hasn't even cleaned our classrooms!! I'm getting a little desperate here. Scared and nervous that it won't come together in time!

 photo smallsignature.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss A! That's great you're working w/Erica & Misty - they designed my blog -they're fantastic! I just found your blog, I’m your newest follower!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a sweet message! I love reading your thoughts! :)