Ashley from The Resource Room Teacher and Mrs. Mc from Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! gave me the One Lovely Blog award! (My first one ever!) I wasn't sure I'd get this award because my blog is so new, but I'm so honored that they thought my blog was worth this award!
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers
The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Well, if you must know, here are 7 random facts about myself:
- I graduated with a second major in Spanish! It was hard work, but it's so worth it to be able to speak to Spanish speaking parents and have them understand what is going on in their students' education.
- I am a procrastinator. And not a huge planner...So teaching can be hard for me at times because I wait till the last minute to plan lessons. I need to work on that.
- I'm a Christian! I love my Lord, and I hope to show God's love through teaching sweet children and working with their parents.
- My favorite color is...what do you think? If you are the first to guess it right, I'll feature you in one of my status updates on my Facebook page!
- My summer destination of choice is on an island called Dominica. It's the Nature Isle of the Caribbean, and it's home to many of the people I love. (Mainly one man!)
6. I drive a truck! Yes. And I love it. :) It's so beautiful.
7. I keep a 5 year journal. It's the easiest way to journal ever and it's going to be so worth it in 5 years!
Now for the FUN PART! The award winners!
I know some of you may already have the award, but I wanted to honor you and let you know that I appreciate all the work that you do on your blog. You inspire me!
One more thing. I wish I could keep up with the Daily 5 book study posts! I may put up chapters 2 and 3 soon, but I may just read them and post about chapter 4 when it comes up. I've been so busy, and doing that has been a struggle. Hope you understand! Love you all!