Today is like that for me! It's my first day of grad school, and I'm anxious, worried, and excited! I've got all my textbooks ready to pack into my bag. I still need to take off my chipping nail polish so that I can meet everyone looking much nicer. I may even paint my nails for this week!
I was introduced to a computer program called Evernote this past week. It's a place where you can take notes and pictures, and then the content syncs to all connected devices (like your iPhone or iPad!)
I plan on using it today to take notes in class, but you can use Evernote in many different ways, such as:
- Making and checking off your grocery list
- Planning supplies needed for a classroom party
- Writing your classroom inventory (so it doesn't take up computer space!)
- Storing all the fabulous ideas you find on teacher blogs!
- Keeping notes during Professional Development workshops
- Collaborating with your co-teacher next door to you and sharing documents with them
The list could go on and on! It has voice record, video record, and photo capture options as long as you have a webcam/microphone on your device. Very helpful!
You can go to their website by clicking here, and while you're at it, go download the free iPhone app!
I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have had something extra awesome occupying my time! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell about it at this point, but it has to do with design. I'm SO thrilled about it, and I have been working nonstop on projects for the team that I haven't stopped to think of new blog post ideas.
Let me know in the comments:
- Do you use Evernote?
- How do you or would you use Evernote?