6/2/13

Third Time's a Charm (I hope!)

Backstory:
I was really excited about Oh' Boy 4th Grade's Currently linky party. I made my graphic all nice and neat. I posted up the blog post...and as I was browsing my posts, guess what I did. I deleted it. Yeah. So now the link on the linky party goes to empty cyber space. Sad face. I reposted AGAIN and realized that even if I changed the permalink title, it wouldn't connect to that deleted page again. So I deleted again....

Third time's a charm. Here's my currently!


Lindsey Stirling is a violinist that covers lots of pop songs, but also does original songs. She is fantastic. Pentatonix is really good too :)

In case you've never heard it, here's the video:

She's wonderful. Go check out her YouTube videos!!

Thanks for posting this fun linky, Farley! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a sweet message! I love reading your thoughts! :)