6/30/12

Technology Tutorial #4 - Dropbox!

I'm so THRILLED to be sharing this technology tutorial with you today! It's definitely one I love to use on almost a daily basis. Today's video tutorial is on...

Dropbox is a tool you can use to save your files through the internet! It allows you to share your files with your colleagues as well. Here are some ways you can use this as a teacher:

  • Send your new files you compiled digitally instead of walking over with a flash drive to share them.
  • Have parents send you photos of family in different places (like a Flat Stanley project, maybe!)
  • You could even send parents information/files through it as long as they have an account!
  • Backup all your teacher files (and freebies!) so that if your computer dies, they will still be accessible
The sky is the limit!

There are so many ways to use Dropbox, so I'm going to go ahead and introduce it to you through this YouTube video I recorded last night. I think I'm coming down with a head cold, so please don't judge me too harshly! :) I wanted to get this video out because I feel that it is so useful for you as a teacher!

Here it is!





I hope that you take the time to fill out this quick form to help me out! You don't have to put in your email address. You can just click this link here --> Get Your Dropbox Account!

How would you use Dropbox?




1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower. I'd love for you to link up with my Tips for Newbies linky. You have some great helpful posts!

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success
    http://surfingtosuccess.blogspot.com/2012/07/tips-for-newbies-linky.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a sweet message! I love reading your thoughts! :)